Audience classification Blog Tasks

 1) Make sure your psycho graphics presentation is uploaded on your blog with all details of the couple and their media consumption (it needs to be on everybody's blog individually but can be a duplicate of your partner's post).

Psycho graphics group: mainstreamers
Couple names: Sheryl and Gary
Where they work/ study: Sheryl- teacher, Gary -painter
What do they do in their spare time: Watch coneration street and easterners+ go to the pub for the football

Now suggest their media consumption:

Print: Metro, the sun, daily mail
Broadcast: Eastenders and coneration street, BBC news.
E-media: Twitter, Facebook, BBC news.


2) Which psycho graphic group do you feel best fits YOUR lifestyle and personality? Explain how and why you made your decision and provide evidence justifying this.

I think the psycho graphic category that most describes me is the adventurer. I chose the group that best describes me by reading out all of the psycho graphic categories to a person who is highly familiar with me. I also believe that the explorer group best describes my mentality and way of life because I enjoy trying new things and exploring new areas, whether it be a brand-new product or an uncharted locale, and I particularly enjoy the group's emphasis on adventure. I also enjoy difficulties and novel encounters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Practical Task

OSP: Paul Gilroy - Postcolonial theory and diasporic identity

Reception theory: blog tasks